Straw rotary cutter is a professional crushing equipment to crush bundles of straw into small particles 3-5cm. Rotary cutter consists of basement, gear driving, rotating box and rotor. Straw rotary cutter can cut bundles of straw, corn stalks, branches, bamboo and stem. It is widely used in the crushing process of crop stalk, straw fuel pellets, biomass power generation, and other industrial fields.
Straw rotary cutter can deal with a wide range of raw materials, such as bundles of agricultural straw, crops.
1. Large feeding size. easy to feed materials; feeding quickly.
2. High output. The rotary disk of rotary cutter can be put large quantity of materials, intermittent feeding is possible.
3. Crushing the raw materials thoroughly by adopting gear-driven rotation dialing.
4. High cutting efficiency. There is impede flap in the inner wall of the rotary disk, which can grasp straw bales to rotate.
5. High cutting intensity. The rotary cutter is a blend of cutting and crushing machine. The main material is straw bale in compaction status.
6. High working efficiency and saving labor cost. It is no need disassembling to cut bale and actualizes.
Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
Q: I am newer to biomass industry, how to design suitable pellet plant?
Q: How to prepare for setting up a wood pellet production line?
Q: How can you guarantee the after-sales service?
Q: Are there some machines in my area I can observe?
Q: What type of raw materials can be pelletized by RotexMaster pellet machine?
Q: How to confirm the compression ratio of mould for my raw material?
Q: What is the main process for making biomass pellets?
Q: What is your work flow if we order Rotexmaster equipment?
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Nov. 14, 2021First, biomass fuel is the only energy product that can replace petroleum fuels on a large scale, while hydropower, wind power, solar power, nuclear power and other new energy sources are only suitable for power generation and heating. Learn More+